Last Modified: February, 2022
This Platform is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Platform, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Platform.
Accessing the Platform; Mobile Apps and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Platform or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
· If we provide desktop, Mobile Apps, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
· If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from the Platform.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platform or any services or materials available through the Platform.
You grant Company and its service providers a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid-up, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, make and have made all content (in any form and any medium, whether now known or later developed) that you provide in connection with the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of data associated with the Platform, may require: (i) transmissions over various networks and across borders; and (ii) modifications to conform, connect, and adapt to technical requirements of networks or devices.
The name, logo, related terms, product and service names, designs, and slogans (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks of Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Company. You may not create any derivative works of the Marks or use the Marks in a manner that creates or reasonably implies an inaccurate sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or association with Company. You will not otherwise use business names or logos in a manner that can mislead, confuse, or deceive any third party. All use of the Marks and all goodwill arising out of such use, will inure to Company’s benefit. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the Platform, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform.
· Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
· Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, or otherwise attempt to derive trade secrets, algorithms, or the source code, architectural framework, or data records, within or associated with the Platform.
· Access the Platform for the purpose of developing, marketing, selling or distributing any product or service that competes with or includes features substantially similar to the Platform.
The Platform may contain, from time to time, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, tools, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users create, post, submit, publish, display, store, transmit, or otherwise create content or materials that are intended to be shared with other users, or are otherwise of a non-confidential nature (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Platform.
Any User Contribution you create through the Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By creating any User Contribution on the Platform, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid-up, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, make, have made and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you create, and you, not Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions created by you or any other user of the Platform.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
· Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
· Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
· Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
· Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
· Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
· Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
· Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Platform
We may update the content on this Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Platform
General Terms and Conditions Related to NFT Transactions
NFTs may include or be associated with (i) usage rights for multimedia content in the form of images, audio, video, text, or other forms (“NFT Content”) and (ii) other benefits, such as exclusive access to Eggschain software or features, discounts for Eggschain and/or third party goods and/or services (“NFT Benefit”). Particular NFT Content and NFT Benefits are as described in the applicable NFT Terms.
Any payment made to Company for NFTs is final and non-refundable, and you will be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, value-added and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority associated with your use of the Platform.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD COMPANY AND ANY COMPANY AFFILIATES AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND SUCCESSORS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF NFT, OR ANY NFT CONTENT OR NFT BENEFITS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET, AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES YOU INCUR AS THE RESULT OF YOUR PURCHASE OF NFT, OR USE OF ANY ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) USER ERROR, SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS OR INCORRECTLY CONSTRUED SMART CONTRACTS OR OTHER TRANSACTIONS; (II) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (III) CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; OR (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACTIVITIES BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTE-FORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE PLATFORM, ANY NFT BLOCKCHAIN OR NETWORK, OR ANY ELECTRONIC WALLET.
NFTS ARE INTANGIBLE DIGITAL ASSETS THAT EXIST ONLY BY VIRTUE OF THE OWNERSHIP RECORD MAINTAINED IN UNDERLYING BLOCKCHAIN OR NETWORK. ALL SMART CONTRACTS ARE CONDUCTED AND OCCUR ON DECENTRALIZED LEDGERS WITHIN THOSE NETWORKS. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER AND MAKE NO GUARANTEES OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO SMART CONTRACTS OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY NFT NETWORK.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES DUE TO BLOCKCHAINS OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THE NFT NETWORK, OR ANY ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LATE REPORT BY DEVELOPERS OR REPRESENTATIVES (OR NO REPORT AT ALL) OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORTING THE NFT NETWORK, INCLUDING FORKS, TECHNICAL NODE ISSUES, OR ANY OTHER ISSUES HAVING FUND LOSSES AS A RESULT.
Linking to the Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to portions of the Platform where such functionality is provided, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
· Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Platform.
· Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Platform.
· Cause limited portions of content on this Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
· Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
· Cause the Platform or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
· Link to any part of the Platform other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Platform
We provide this Platform for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY, FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE, IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
The arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its then-applicable Commercial Arbitration Rules or, as appropriate, its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The AAA’s rules are available at http://www.adr.org/. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees shall be governed by the AAA’s rules. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that such hearing shall be conducted in Austin, Texas or, if the Consumer Arbitration Rules apply, another location reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances, as determined by the arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
WE EACH AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR OTHER SIMILAR PROCESS (INCLUDING ARBITRATION). IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND AGREE THAT SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN AUSTIN, TEXAS. YOU HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF SUCH COURTS AND WAIVE ANY OBJECTION ON THE GROUNDS OF VENUE, FORUM NON-CONVENIENS OR ANY SIMILAR GROUNDS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you and Company may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its intellectual property rights, whether in aid of, pending, or independently of the resolution of any dispute pursuant to the arbitration procedures set forth in this Section titled Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver.
If Company implements any material change to this Section titled Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, such change shall not apply to any Claim for which you provided written notice to Company before the implementation of the change.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Platform, including any software applications, websites, or other services, is operated by Eggschain, Inc. and all feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NFT Terms for “First Sperm on Blockchain NFT Auction”
• Eggschain, Inc. (“Eggschain”) has made NFTs available through the “First Sperm on Blockchain NFT Auction” (the “Event”), a description of which is available at:
• By purchasing or receiving any NFT through the Event, you hereby accept these Terms and acknowledge that they are a binding contract between you and Eggschain.
• The Event is an auction style sale of an NFT associated with unique NFT Content and NFT Benefits. The highest bid submitted during the auction will receive the NFT, as well as the applicable license for NFT Content, and the right to exercise the NFT Benefits.
• The NFT Benefits include the right to use the Platform and associated third party services, which are each subject to their own terms and conditions, including without limitation, the terms and conditions of Layer Technology located at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQpEv-EHVkYUPeqWoAfTBNfSOa7ARJeE24xXrws1Fz16YrOIUXCqDnK8t0gMFAztbGz0r5mQhc0fAC3/pub, that must be accepted upon exercising the NFT Benefit, to claim and use the first publicly available spot for sperm to be stored with Eggschain’s blockchain technology. The NFT Benefit may only be exercised in conjunction with storage of sperm by an Eggschain-approved clinic, and must be exercised within 30 days of the auction end date.
• A description of Eggschain’s technology for storing sperm with the blockchain is available at:
• If you are the highest bid at the time that the Event ends, you authorize Eggschain to charge or debit funds using any payment method or other information that you have provided. All payments made in relation to the Event are non-refundable. Upon completion of your payment, Eggschain will effect the transfer of the NFT to you using the electronic wallet or other digital asset information that you provided.
• The patient/consumer/highest bidder will be responsible for the cost of the doctor’s visit, any associated testing related to the sperm collection and the sperm storage fee.
Participating clinics may offer 10% discount on sperm storage only.
Information We Collect from You
How We Use Your Information
We process your personal information only with your consent or as needed to provide you Solutions. We may also use your personal information to comply with legal obligations, operate our business (including advertising), protect the vital interests of you, our customers, or the public, or for other legitimate interests of Eggschain as further described below. More
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with our partners, service providers, contractors, agents and third-party vendors as they need it to fulfill Solutions or other requests you make of Eggschain. We may also share your information to comply with law or for other legitimate interests. More
How We Store and Secure Your Information
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You can access, get copies of, delete, change or correct your personal information, or request changes to our use of your personal information by using the contact information below. More
Additional Privacy Information
Information We Collect from You
In general, we receive and collect all information you provide via the Solutions, including through website input fields (including advertisements), phone, email (including email campaigns), web chat, or in other such ways. This includes personal information that can identify or relates to you, including but not limited to your first and last name, telephone number, IP, postal, and email addresses. You have the choice on what information to share and the services you want to engage. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you access certain functionality of the Solutions, such as those mentioned above or for tracking your preferences, subscribing to a newsletter, or initiating other such actions.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, partners and other independent third-party sources and will add it to our database of information. For example, we may receive information about your interaction with advertisements on third party websites, including updated postal addresses and demographic information.
When you access or use the Solutions using a mobile device, Eggschain may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (UUID). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your device that uniquely identify your device. A device identifier may consist of data stored in connection with the device hardware, operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Eggschain. A device identifier may convey information to Eggschain about how you browse and use the Solutions. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device to enhance your navigation within the Solutions. Some features of the Solutions may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How We Use Your Information
More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
• Optimize and improve the Solutions – We continually try to improve the Solutions based on the information and feedback we receive from you, including by optimizing the content on the Solutions.
• Personalize the user experience – We may use your information to measure engagement with the Solutions, and to understand how you and our other users interact with and use the Solutions and other resources we provided.
• Improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively develop the Solutions and respond to your support needs.
• Process transactions – We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests and orders. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Solutions and related offerings.
• To send periodic emails – The email address you provide through our contact forms, will be used to send information and updates pertaining to the Solutions. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries or other requests. If you opt in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that include Eggschain news, updates, related product and service information, and marketing material. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via the contact information below.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with our partners, service providers, contractors, agents and third party vendors as needed to fulfill Solutions. Please note that our partners may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate any use of the Solutions, or respond to a request you submit.
We also may share your information:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, interests, or safety of our company or the Solutions, our customers, or others; or in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, we will attempt to notify you when your personal information will be shared with third parties.
Personal Information You Post in Public Areas. When you post a message in a Eggschain forum, chat room, review, or customer feedback, the information you post may be accessible to other users of the Service and the public. If you post personal information anywhere on the Solutions that is accessible to other users or the public, you are advised that such personal information can be read, collected, used, or disseminated by others and could be used to send you unsolicited information or otherwise. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for posting such information and agree that Eggschain is not responsible in any way for personal information you choose to post in these public areas.
Non-Personal Information. We may publish, share, distribute, or disclose non-personal information, which may include personal information that has been aggregated with information from other users or otherwise de-identified in a manner that does not allow such data about you to be separated from the aggregate data and identified as originating from you, to third parties, including Eggschain partners, sponsors, and advertisers. Such non-personal information may help Eggschain identify and analyze training, demographic, and psychographic trends and information, and report to third parties how many people saw, visited, or clicked on certain content, areas of the Solutions, ads, or other materials. We may also use such data for research purposes.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
Eggschain takes technological and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification.
Eggschain complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification requirements.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Additional Privacy Information
Data Transfer. Our databases are currently located in the United States. Eggschain makes no claim that its Solutions is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access the Solutions from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location to the United States. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and access to the Solutions. By sending us your information, you further consent to its storage within the United States.
Collection of Data from Children. The Solutions is not directed to children, and you may not use the Solutions or provide any personal information to Eggschain if you are under the age of 13 or if you are not old enough to consent to the processing of your personal information in your country.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write to us at the addresses below.
How to Contact Us. You can e-mail us at email@example.com